Dr. Savalli, DO
Location > Macomb
Specialization > Family Practice
Alliance Macomb Location
50505 Schoenherr, #300
Shelby Township, MI 48315
Dr. Michael Savalli joins our team after recently completing his residency at Ascension (St. John) Oakland/Macomb Family Medicine. He is a Board-Certified family medicine physician who is currently accepting new patients, ages 12 and up!
Dr. Savalli’s medical interests include research and exploration of different chronic illnesses, including Breast Cacncer, Lymphoma and Leukemia, Plantar Fasciitis, Epicondylitis, Vertigo, and more.
He joins our practice with extensive experience in all areas of health, as well as a passion for sports. Dr. Savalli has played competitive tennis since the age of 7 and has even competed at a State and National level. He is a natural leader, having captained tennis teams in both high school and college. He also enjoys other outdoor activities like rock climbing and hiking.
Dr. Savalli lives in the Macomb County area with his wife, who is also a family medicine physician, and their German Shepherd, Nera.
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Wayne State University
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency, Ascension (St. John) Oakland/Macomb Family Medicine
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Clinton Twp., MI