Dr. Ambulgekar, MD
Location > Mount Clemens
Location > Specialty
Specialization > Cardiology
Mount Clemens Location
133 S. Main Street
Mount Clemens, MI 48043
Dr. Nikhil Ambulgekar obtained his Doctor of Medicine degree in 2010 from The American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Wayne State School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan in 2013. Dr. Ambulgekar completed his Clinical Cardiology Fellowship and his Interventional Cardiology fellowship through St. John Hospital, Detroit, Michigan in 2017.
In his free time he is an avid golfer, recreational squash player, snorkeling/scuba. He enjoys reading books on world history and mythology and watching sports on TV.
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship, St. John Hospital, Grosse Pointe, MI.
- Clinical Cardiology Fellowship, St. John Hospital, Grosse Pointe, MI.
- Internal Medicine Residency, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI.
- DO, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, St. Maarten, Netherland Antilles
- BS, Biochemistry, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Cardiovascular Diseases
- American Board of Interventional Cardiology
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Clinton Twp. MI
Societies & Memberships:
- American College of Physicians
- Michigan Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
- American Medical Students Association
- Alpha Omega Phi Honor Society
- Phi Chi Medical Fraternity
- Golden Key Honor Society