Alliance Health is a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) and if you would like more information about PCMH, please call your primary care office.
What is a patient-centered medical home?
It is a new approach to care that focuses on helping you build a stronger relationship with your doctor, so that we arc helping you achieve long-term healing and health, instead of just treating you when you are sick. A medical home also emphasizes enhanced care through improved scheduling and use of technology, expanded hours and communication between patients and physicians.
Providing a medical home means we will:
- Ask you how we can help you improve your health
- Help you develop a healthcare plan to improve your overall well being
- Assist you in following your plan by reminding you when tests are due
- Suggest that you sign up with MyChart in EPIC to access all medical records and results.
Having a medical home means we trust you to:
- Tell us what you know about your health.
- Take part in planning your care and follow the care plan that is co-created by you and your doctor.
- Tell us what medications you are taking.
- Let us know when you see other doctors and ask those doctors to send us a report about your care.
- Learn about your insurance and what it covers.
- Keep your appointments as scheduled, or call and let us know when you cannot.
- Give us feedback so we can improve our services.