If you are experiencing the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Please call your doctor’s office to be assessed by one of our physicians and determine the proper course of action.
Alliance Health Updates:
Our patients are the most important thing to us. In order to protect you and our staff, and slow the spread of the COVID virus, we will be changing the way we care for you during this time. We are still here for you and are committed to providing you the care you need. YOUR OFFICE MAY BE OPEN FOR LIMITED VISITS, APPOINTMENTS ONLY.
Why are we changing?
- To protect our patients and staff alike during this uncertain time. Whether you are ill or well, we can still provide you the safe, competent, comprehensive care you’ve come to expect from Alliance Health.
How can I still get care?
|Feel free to call the office any time. We are here and at your service. We can help you with appointments, questions, and medical advice.||Through our MyChart account you can accomplish many healthcare items. Request refills, send a question, perform an on-line e-visit with your doctor.||Many of your traditional physician visits can be achieved from the comfort of your home. Our video visit service can put you and your doctor together.|
Labwork can be conducted at other Henry Ford Lab locations.
What kind of care can I get?
- We can still treat all forms of medical conditions from illnesses to managing your chronic conditions like diabetes and hypertension.
- We can also take care of any mental health needs and coordinating community resources.
What do I have to do?
- Call us first for any needs or concerns you have related to your health. Your doctor is still the person to reach out to when you need something.
- MyChart is an easy way to connect with us. If you don’t have it, call us and we will help you get set up, or you can also sign up here. However, you do not need to have MyChart in order to get care from your doctor. Call your doctor’s office to learn more.
Please contact your doctor’s office to address any questions you may have.
You can also follow us on Facebook for the latest updates: https://www.facebook.com/AllianceHealthMI/
As we all adjust to our new way of life, we ask for your patience and understanding, but know that we are committed to delivering comprehensive care in a personal way.
To learn more about the COVID-19 virus, you can access these reputable resources: